- 20 PSI (water pressure) - disperses
2.5 gallons water per minute
- 40 PSI (water pressure) - disperses 3.8 gallons water per minute
- 60 PSI (water pressure) - disperses 4.5 gallons water per minute
The attached PDF faucet specifications show the B-0133 with a 18" riser and 35-1/2 total height. This modified model faucet B0133B-144X-B0230K and pictured here has a 6 inch riser with a total height of 23-1/2 inches.
This vacuum breaker quickly installs onto the swivel section of your faucet base so that you can protect your faucet against backflow. Easy-Install Vacuum Breaker Kit, Dual Check Valve with Intermediate Vent.
In-line continuous pressure dual check vacuum breaker with intermediate vent, polished chrome body, 2" riser, 3/8" NPT female outlet and quick installation inlet. Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF 61-Section 9, NSF 372 and CSA B64.8.
- Construction: Polished chrome plated body
- Pressure: In-line 3/8" continuous pressure
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/8" NPT female Inlet and outlet
- Installation: EasyInstall quick installation inlet for standard T&S swivel faucet
- Contamination: Design prevents back siphonage of contaminated water
- Material: Polished chrome plated brass body and riser
- Feature: Continuous Pressure VB
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1
- Low Lead Content (0.25% Max)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- NSF/ANSI 372 (Lead Content)
- View Parts Specifications
- Two short elbows with 1/2" NPT male inlet and 1/2" NPT female outlet
- Two 1/2" NPT supply nipples with lock nuts and washers
- Material: Brass
Elbow kit. Two short elbows, nipples, lock nuts and washers that provide 1/2" NPT male inlet and outlet when assembled. Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF 61-Section 9 and NSF 372.