Faucet, hose, sprayer, hair trap, drain and vacuum breaker. Quality
Self Installation Kit. Eliminate the need to purchase plumbing parts for
your Groomers Best pet tub! Plumbing kit is designed specifically for all
Groomers Best Pet Tubs. All you will need to do is hook your plumbing to
the Groomers Best Plumbing Kit and your ready to go. The heavy duty coiled hose is 3/8" thick is about a foot long and stretches to 9 feet. The straight nozzle releases a jet spray. The lever can be held down or hooked down so you don't have to hold it down yourself. When you release the lever, the water flow shuts off completely. So there is no need to turn water off.
- 4" on center 2 handle chrome faucet
- 9 feet long x 3/8" thick polyurethane heavy duty coiled
- Full spray head with with on/off flow control button
- 3/4" Garden Hose female thread connection
- Full spray head w/hold down comfortable lever that shuts off when not in use
- Sprayer Holder
- Vacuum Breaker
- Maximum flow 2.5 gallons per minute
- Drain & Strainer: 3-1/2" chrome drain with "spin-n-lock"
- Simply twist the knob on the drain to fill tub or drain the water
- Regular P-Trap
Includes Hinged Grate:
Floor grate made from heavy duty high density polyethylene plastic
will not rust and provides a raised flooring to keep dogs' feet out of the
shampoo suds, water and debris. The floor grate is available with no hinges
(one full piece) or a hinged grate, which makes it so easy to clean out
your drain. The hinged grate is hinged in the middle. One side lifts up.
Much more convenient to keep your drain free of hair and debris. Designed
for Stainless Steel Pet Tubs. Though it can be used with any pet tub.
- Made of heavy duty high density polyethylene plastic
- Dimensions: 3"H x 24"W x 58"L
- Holes: 3/4" Square
- Will not rust
- Provides a raised floor
- Keeps animals feet off the bottom of the tub
- Hinged for easy drain cleaning
Solid 20 gauge 304 stainless steel. Holds four 32 ounce bottles.
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water port and drain location to your needs.