The Tool Klean Anti-Microbial UVC Light Stik Sanitizer is an excellent way to kill germs on items and surfaces such as tables, counters, dog beds/toys, cat litter boxes, bathrooms, computer keyboards, cell phones, masks, groceries and any item or surface exposed to micro-organisms. Using a slow, low sweep of the item or surface does the job efficiently and quickly. The UVC Stik Sanitizer is portable, compact, and great for home, work, or on the go. Tool Klean products are produced in an EPA Establishment facility in New York.
Note: EPA regulates all UVC sanitizers as pesticides devices, and they can only be produced by an EPA registered establishment with the proper claims and labeling. MicroChem lab testing results for the Tool Klean Anti-Microbial UVC Light Stik Sanitizer are as follows: S. aureus (bacteria) kill 99.99%, T. interdigitale (ringworm) kill 99.9997%.
- Digital control 5/15/30 minute timer.
- Automatically shuts off when turned upward toward eyes for safety.
- Rechargeable battery with an adapter.
- The powerful 4-watt UVC bulb is embedded in reflective material for enhanced treatments.
- The UVC bulb is wrapped in Shatterproof Safety Film (SSF) to protect against breakage.
- Bulb life 10,000 hours, Bulb Wavelength 254 nm, Bulb Intensity 1198 uw/cm2.
- Kit includes special eye protective glasses w/pouch, skin protective gloves, Stik pouch for travel or storage, UVC bulb cleaning cloth.