Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
Spray Assembly, Wall Mount Base, 8" Centers, 8" Add-On Faucet, Angled Spray Valve. The unit consists of a standard nozzle which extends 8 inches into the sink area for optimal washing. From the top of the faucet, a flexible stainless steel hose extends that reaches a whooping 108 inches including the sprayer nozzle so you can get into tough spaces. The spray valve rations water to 1.42 gpm, keeping water expenses at a minimum while maintaining tough cleaning power.
Mixing faucet with polished chrome plated brass body, add-on faucet with compression cartridge and lever handle, 8" swing arm with stream regulator outlet, 96" flexible stainless steel hose with heat resistant handle, 90 degree swivel adapter arm, quick disconnect, vacuum breaker, 1.42 GPM angled spray valve, compression cartridges with spring checks, lever handles, 1/2" NPT female inlets and hose hanger hook.
- View Faucet Specs
- View Vacuum Breaker Specs
- 8" wall mount mixing faucet w/polished chrome plated brass body
- Easy Install add-on faucet
- 8" swing arm w/stream regulator outlet, #060X
- 96" flexible stainless steel hose with heat resistant gray handle and hold down ring
- 90 degree swivel adapter arm #034A
- Hose hanger hook B-0166
- 1.42 GPM grey angled spray valve #B-0107-035
- Vacuum breaker #B-0970-FE
- Quick disconnect #B-0452
- Quarter-Turn Eterna compression cartridges w/spring checks to prevent cross flow of water
- Lever handles w/ color coded indexes
- 1/2" NPT female eccentric inlets with 2" flanges
- Adjustable centers from 7 3/4" to 8 1/4"
- Weight: 13 lbs
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA
- B125.1, NSF 61-Section 9
- NSF 372. 2019 DOE PRSV - Class II compliant
Quick Disconnect Specifications:
Stainless steel quick-disconnect coupling set with 1/4" NPT male plug and 3/8" NPT male socket. Certifed to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF 61-Section 9 and NSF 372.
Vacuum Breaker Specifications:
In-line continuous pressure dual check vacuum breaker with intermediate vent, polished chrome plated brass body, 3/8" NPT female inlet and outlet. Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF 61-Section 9, NSF 372 and CSA B64.8.
- Pressure: 20 - 125 psi (1.38 bar - 8.62 bar)
- Temperature: 40 F - 140 F (4.44℃ - 60℃)
- 7.27 GPM @ 60 psi (27.52 L/min @ 4.14 bar)
Legal Notices: Attention California Consumers: CA Prop #65 Warning
No reviews found