Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders sub-total of $100.00 or more when shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. Made of 20 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability! You will need to attach the legs using included bolts. Groomers Best 48" Standard Stainless Steel Pet Tub is a great size for xsmall to large dogs. Includes a complete faucet kit, hinged floor grate and a bottle holder.
- View Bathing System and Plumbing Specifications
- Construction: Solid 20 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 350 LBS
- Inside Measurements: 24" Depth x 48" W x 24" Deep
- Outside Measurements: 25-1/2" Depth x 49-1/2" W x 59-1/2" H X 15" Tub Area
- Hook Restraints: 3 animal restraint bars with several holes
- Leg Length: 20" Long
- Port Location Length: 39" H (from the floor to the water ports)
- Faucet Ports: (4" and 8")
- Port Holes: 1-1/8" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2"
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- Back splash wall
- Hot and cold water ports available on right or left side
- Includes slide door
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water port and drain location to your needs.
Includes Faucet Kit:
Faucet, hose, sprayer, hair trap, drain and vacuum breaker. Quality Self Installation Kit. Eliminate the need to purchase plumbing parts for your Groomers Best pet tub! Plumbing kit is designed specifically for all Groomers Best Pet Tubs. All you will need to do is hook your plumbing to the Groomers Best Plumbing Kit and your ready to go. The heavy duty coiled hose is 3/8" thick is about a foot long and stretches to 9 feet. The straight nozzle releases a jet spray. The lever can be held down or hooked down so you don't have to hold it down yourself. When you release the lever, the water flow shuts off completely. So there is no need to turn water off.
- 4" on center 2 handle chrome faucet
- 9 feet long x 3/8" thick polyurethane heavy duty coiled hose
- Full spray head with with on/off flow control button
- 3/4" Garden Hose female thread connection
- Full spray head w/hold down comfortable lever that shuts off when not in use
- Sprayer Holder
- Vacuum Breaker
- Sprayer Holder
- Maximum flow 2.5 gallons per minute
- Drain & Strainer: 3-1/2" chrome drain with "spin-n-lock" strainer/hair trap
- Simply twist the knob on the drain to fill tub or drain the water
- Regular P-Trap
Includes Hinged Grate:
Floor grate made from heavy duty high density polyethylene plastic will not rust and provides a raised flooring to keep dogs' feet out of the shampoo suds, water and debris. The floor grate is available with no hinges (one full piece) or a hinged grate, which makes it so easy to clean out your drain. The hinged grate is hinged in the middle. One side lifts up over the drain. Much more convenient to keep your drain free of hair and debris.
- Made of heavy duty high density polyethylene plastic
- Dimensions: 3"H x 23"W x 57"L
- Holes: 3/4" Square
- Will not rust
- Provides a raised floor
- Keeps animals feet off the bottom of the tub
- Hinged for easy drain cleaning
Includes Bottle Holder:
Solid 20 gauge 304 stainless steel. Holds four 32 ounce bottles, rolled towels or Grooming Tools.
All freight truck shipments ship to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses, which freight companies consider limited access areas.
- Commercial Address: A delivery to a business location. A business in a commercial district. These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential Address: A residential delivery is defined as delivery to a location that is a home. A home or business in a residential zone. Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
Dog Bathing Systems and Tables usually ship in 9-12 weeks by Motor Freight. Cages usually ship in 11-13 weeks by Motor Freight. The freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center terminal closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Liftgate Service: (Optional additional cost)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground). We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock, forklift or manpower to help.
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a delivery truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain extremely long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level because of the width or height. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items.
Inside Delivery: (Optional additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.) If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
No reviews found