Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders sub-total of $100.00 or more when shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
For Small to XLarge Dogs. The inline walk through design makes transporting animal into the tub much easier for groomers and pets. Drain will be centered under water ports (faucet).
Constructed with a welded tub body and double sealed to guarantee no leaking. Removable clip-on ramp allows ease of access for the animals and conveniently unclips to store ramp elsewhere. Don’t have the wall space for a standard tub? Try this In-line bathing tub! Line the tubs up in a row for crowded spaces or along a wall.
- View Bathing Specifications >
- Construction: 304 stainless steel, 18 gauge
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 250 LBS
- Outside Measurements: 26" W x 59.5" Length x 51" H x 5" Deep
- Hooks: 4 animal restraint eyelets (2 front, 2 back)
- Leg Length: 20" with Leg Levelers
- Walk-through Opening: 12" W x 11" H
- Water Ports: Centered front of backsplash, 3″ down from top
- Faucet Ports: (4" or 8" on center)
- Port Holes: 1-1/8" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2" (20.5" from floor to drain hole)
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
All freight truck shipments ship to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses, which freight companies consider limited access areas.
- Commercial Address: A delivery to a business location. A business in a commercial district. These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential Address: A residential delivery is defined as delivery to a location that is a home. A home or business in a residential zone. Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
Dog Bathing Systems and Tables usually ship in 9-12 weeks by Motor Freight. Cages usually ship in 11-13 weeks by Motor Freight. The freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center terminal closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Liftgate Service: (Optional additional cost)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground). We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock, forklift or manpower to help.
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a delivery truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain extremely long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level because of the width or height. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items.
Inside Delivery: (Optional additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.) If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
No reviews found