Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders sub-total of $100.00 or more when shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
Professional quality tub that offers an innovative, attractive, practical alternative to stainless steel or other materials. Strong enough to securely hold a family of 5! Strong enough to survive a 14-foot drop without damage! Has excellent impact resistance and does not dent. In fact, during tests we gave corners firm blows with a 2x4, and dropped a tub from a height of over 14 feet, and there was no noticeable damage! Includes tub, ramp, door, levelers, floor mat, tub legs and restraint bars.
Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) that is a full 1/2" thick. Molecular makeup of material makes surfaces even easier to rinse off. Unlike most metals, HDPE is an odorless and nontoxic polymer that is FDA, USDA, and NSF Approved, as well as RoHS Compliant. It is resistant to many chemicals used in cleaning, such as alcohol, bleach, chlorine, ammonia, and most acids. This also means the Poly Pet Tub does not stain, rust, tarnish, corrode, or even hold an odor. Resists scum/bacteria buildup, as practically nothing sticks well to it. Even permanent marker, paint, glues, construction adhesives, caulking, and silicone come off after drying for 24 hours! All joints are fully welded and watertight, so no caulking is used. Joints are as strong as the material itself. Bolts and nuts, leg levelers, etc. are stainless steel. The tub is covered by a full one-year warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
- View Pet Tub Dimensions
- Outer Dimensions: 58" W, 28" Depth (front to back) x 60" Tall
- Back & Front Panels: 40" tall back and side splash wall panels, 14" front splash wall panel.
- Seam Welds: Fully Welded. Each seam is completely welded (not spot welded or caulked).
- Standard Ramp: 34" Long x 13-1/2" Wide
- Floor to bottom of tub: 20 inches
- Legs/Levelers: Sturdy legs with adjustable, non-skid levelers.
- Splash Walls: High back splash walls to better contain water and hair.
- 1/2" thick rubber floor mat and mat holders.
- Standard Ramp
- Leg Levelers
- Restraint bar(s).
- 2 tub restraints eyelets.
- Port Holes/Drain: Double standard drain and faucet port holes on choice of left or right side. 8" on center water port holes. Provides twice the drainage.
- Ramp: A ramp with side railings that makes it strong and helps dogs feel more comfortable when walking on it. The angle of the ramp is also gradual enough for even the most nervous dogs. The rubber matting is thick enough (1/4") to make it safe and easy for any dog. The ramp can be easily removed as needed and used as a platform for small dogs inside tub or outside the tub as a grooming or accessory table.
- Mat: 1/2" thick rubber mat attaches to tub floor to prevent sliding, yet is easily lifted for cleaning. Provides secure, comfortable footing for dogs to stand on. Mat also allows water and debris to run off so animal isn't standing in it. Eliminates need for a floor grate, and provides easy to clean, safe surface (e.g., no holes for claws to get caught in). Space around mat contributes to good drainage.
- Restraint Bars: Bulges allow secure attachment to various points for better positioning of dogs. Large diameter makes releasing and moving restraint much easier.
Optional faucet kit is a high-quality faucet. Durable and great for all day use!
- Coiled polyurethane hose which stretches up to 9'
- Tub or wall-mounted mixing faucet.
- Automatic shut-off valve.
- Hook which holds sprayer when not in use.
- 1/2” NPT female inlets with 8" centers.
- 2 stainless-steel drains with strainers.
- Double drain pipe.
- Faucet installation kit (solid brass nipples, lock nuts, washers, and elbows).
- Built-in spring checks prevent cross flow of water.
- Built-in vacuum breaker (generally required by code).
The hinged ramp can conveniently roll underneath the tub for storage. Pull and roll out when need.
No reviews found