Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders sub-total of $100.00 or more when shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
Solid Stainless Steel Walk-through ADA Tub with Pull Out Ramp is wheel chair accessible. The walk through design made with a pull out, push in ramp system making transporting animals into the tub much easier on groomers and pets. The ramp pushes straight back under the tub giving you completely free front space to work in. The ramp locks into position easily, to put it away just lift it up and slide it back! The tub will have 3 water port holes for use with a 4" or 8" faucet. We added restraints on front as well as the back to accommodate people who can’t easily reach the back hooks.
Fits securely in walk thru opening. The sliding door lifts up and slides over onto the tub wall. Slide back over and down over the opening and you are ready to start bathing. Made of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will never rust! Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. The tub seams are spot welded and caulked. Meets ADA requirements for accessibility.
NOTE: Ramp not recommended to be located on the same side as the faucet. The faucet will be in the way when dogs enter the from the ramp.
- View Tub Dimensions
- Construction: Solid 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 250 LBS
- Inside Measurements: 24" Depth (Front to Back) x 58" Wide x 5" Deep
- Outside Measurements: 26" Depth (Front to Back) x 59-1/2" W x 54" H x 5" Deep (wash area)
- Wheelchair Access Area: 27" High x 40.5" Wide (space between tub leg and ramp)
- Back Wall Hooks: 3 animal restraint bars with several eyelets
- Front Wall Hooks: Yes
- Ramp Size: 12"W X 36"L (sticks out approximately 21" from front of tub)
- Leg Length: 27"
- Walk-through Opening: 12-3/8" W x 3" H
- Port Location Length: 38" H (from the floor to the center of water ports)
- Faucet Ports: For use with a 4" or 8" faucet (faucet not included)
- Port Holes: 1" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2" (From center of drain to edge of tub it is 7.5". Centered from side to side
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- Back splash wall
- Non-slip pet ramp
- Hot and cold water ports available on right or left side
- Drain can be located on right, left or center
- Ramp bolts and nuts included
- Includes slide door
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water port and drain location to your needs. You do the same to choose your ramp location. It is not advisable to have your drain same side as the faucet. The most popular is right ports and drain, left ramp.
All freight truck shipments ship to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses, which freight companies consider limited access areas.
- Commercial Address: A delivery to a business location. A business in a commercial district. These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential Address: A residential delivery is defined as delivery to a location that is a home. A home or business in a residential zone. Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
Dog Bathing Systems and Tables usually ship in 9-12 weeks by Motor Freight. Cages usually ship in 11-13 weeks by Motor Freight. The freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center terminal closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Liftgate Service: (Optional additional cost)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground). We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock, forklift or manpower to help.
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a delivery truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain extremely long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level because of the width or height. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items.
Inside Delivery: (Optional additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.) If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
No reviews found