Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders sub-total of $100.00 or more when shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
For Extra Small and Small Size Dogs. Strong, durable and versatile. Made of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability. The Groomers Best 32" Standard Mini Pet Tub has a high back and sides to protect against splashed and shaken water outside the tub. The tub will have 3 port holes so you can use a 4" faucet or 8" faucet. It comes with one stainless plug that matches the tub stainless so you can plug the port hole that is not being used. Contains 2 animal restraint bars on the back wall that has several hook holes in each bar to attach a grooming loop or cable.
- Mini Elite Bathing System Dimensions
- Construction: Polished 304 grade stainless steel. Welded and double sealed.
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 150 LBS
- Inside Measurements: 24" Depth (front to back) x 32" W x 27" H
- Outside Measurements: 25.5" Depth (front to back) x 33-1/2" W x 58-3/4" H x 7" D (Front top edge to bottom tub area)
- Hooks: 2 animal restraint bars, has several hook holes in each bar to attach a restraint loop or cable
- Leg Length: 31" including leg levelers in lowered position (not raised)
- Full Backsplash Length: 27"
- Faucet Ports: (4" and 8" on center)
- Port Holes: 1" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2"
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers that adjusts up to 3 inches
- Back splash wall
- One stainless steel water port hole plug included
- Hot and cold water ports available on right or left side or center top on back wall
- Three year manufacturers warranty
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water port and drain location to your needs.
Note on Water Ports: If you choose the Center Back Wall Water Ports, the faucet will be offset to the right or left if using a 4" on center faucet. The tub will have 3 port holes exactly centered on the back wall for a 4" or 8" on center faucet. If you use a 8" on center faucet then the faucet will be centered because you will be using the outer 2 port holes. If you use a 4" on center faucet, you will be using the outer 2 right or left port holes which will make the faucet off centered, though we have sold many with centered back wall ports and 4" Faucets. The same will happen when you choose right or left side water ports. One stainless water port hole plug is included to plug the port hole not in use. The plug matches the tub stainless.
All freight truck shipments ship to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses, which freight companies consider limited access areas.
- Commercial Address: A delivery to a business location. A business in a commercial district. These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential Address: A residential delivery is defined as delivery to a location that is a home. A home or business in a residential zone. Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
Dog Bathing Systems and Tables usually ship in 9-12 weeks by Motor Freight. Cages usually ship in 11-13 weeks by Motor Freight. The freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center terminal closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Liftgate Service: (Optional additional cost)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground). We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock, forklift or manpower to help.
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a delivery truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain extremely long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level because of the width or height. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items.
Inside Delivery: (Optional additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.) If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
No reviews found