Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
Quality Self Installation Kit. Eliminate the need to purchase plumbing parts for your Groomers Best pet tub! Plumbing kit is designed specifically for all Groomers Best Pet Tubs. All you will need to do is hook your plumbing to the Groomers Best Plumbing Kit and your ready to go. The heavy duty coiled hose is 3/8" thick is about a foot long and stretches to 9 feet. The straight nozzle releases a jet spray. The lever can be held down or hooked down so you don't have to hold it down yourself. When you release the lever, the water flow shuts off completely. One-handed metal trigger built-In check valve channels rotational feature.
A vacuum breaker is required by most plumbing codes to prevent contamination of potable water. Prevent backflow contamination of the piping system. The faucet has a vacuum breaker which keeps it from sucking dirty or herbicide-polluted water through the hose back into the water supply if there’s a sudden drop in pressure. (This feature is required by code in some regions; check local regulations.)
Prevents toxic or bacteria-laden water from entering a home’s water supply. This can occur if the hose is left in a puddle of water and a pump is suddenly shut off or a water main breaks, causing negative pressure in the line. The vacuum breaker allows air, but not water, to enter the faucet.
Included in the Plumbing Kit:
- View Faucet Kit Specifications/Diagram
- 4" on center 2 handle chrome faucet
- 9 feet long x 3/8" thick polyurethane heavy duty coiled hose
- 3/4" Garden Hose female thread connection
- Valve Stems: 1-7/8" length (from back of faucet to end of stem)
- Drain Pipe Size: 1-1/2 inch diameter (p-trap, plumbing pipe)
- Water Flow: 2.2 Gallons Per Minute
- Full spray head with hold down comfortable lever - Shuts off completely when not in use
- Vacuum Breaker
- Maximum flow 2.5 gallons per minute
- Drain & Strainer: 3-1/2" chrome drain with "spin-n-lock" strainer/hair trap
- Simply twist the knob on the drain to fill tub or drain the water
- Anti-Siphon S-Trap
- Nozzle Holder
No reviews found