Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders sub-total of $100.00 or more when shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
For Small to Large Dogs. Solid Stainless Steel Walk-through Tub with Pull Out Ramp and slide door. The walk through design made with a pull out, push in ramp system making transporting animals into the tub much easier on groomers and pets. The ramp pushes straight back under the tub giving you completely free front space to work in and when needed, pull the ramp straight out. When ramp is pushed in it is flush with edge of tub legs eliminating any tripping. The tub will have 3 port holes so you can use a 4" faucet or an 8" faucet. It comes with stainless still plugs that matches the tub stainless so you can plug the port hole that is not being used. Includes a slide door. Made of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will never rust! Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. Groomers Best 58" Walk-Thru Tub w/Pull Ramp, Slide Door, Faucet Kit, Hinged Grate, Bottle Holder-Pkg Deal!
Note on Water Ports: If you choose the Center Back Wall Water Ports, the faucet will be offset to the right or left if using a 4" on center faucet. The tub will have 3 port holes exactly centered on the back wall for a 4" or 8" faucet. If you use a 8" faucet, the faucet will be centered because you will be using the outer 2 port holes. If you use a 4" faucet you will be using the 2 right or left port holes which will make the faucet not centered.
- View Tub Dimensions
- View Plumbing Kit Info
- View Plumbing Info
- Construction: Solid 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 250 LBS
- Inside Measurements: 24" Depth (Front to Back) x 48" W x 15" Deep
- Outside Measurements: 26" Depth (Front to Back) x 49-1/2" W x 58" H x 15" Tub Area
- Hooks: 3 back wall animal restraint bars with 6 eyelets in each bar
- Ramp Size: 12"W X 36"L (sticks out approximately 21" into the room)
- Ramp Construction: 18 gauge anti-skid heavy duty stainless steel with casters for ease of movement
- Leg Length: 21"
- Full Backsplash Length: 37-1/2"
- Walk-through Opening: 13-3/8" W x 11" H
- Slide Door: Includes slide door
- Port Location Length: 38" H (from the floor to center of water port holes)
- Faucet Ports: 4" & 8"
- Port Holes: 1-1/8" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2" (From center of drain to edge of tub it is 7.5". Centered from front to back)
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- Back splash wall
- Non-slip pet ramp sticks out into the room 21 inches
- Hot and cold water ports available on right side, left side or center back wall
- Drain can be located on right, left or center
- Ramp bolts and nuts included
- Three year manufacturers warranty
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water port and drain location to your needs. You do same same to choose your ramp location.
Includes Faucet Kit:
Faucet, hose, sprayer, hair trap, drain and vacuum breaker. Quality Self Installation Kit. Eliminate the need to purchase plumbing parts for your Groomers Best pet tub! Plumbing kit is designed specifically for all Groomers Best Pet Tubs. All you will need to do is hook your plumbing to the Groomers Best Plumbing Kit and your ready to go. The heavy duty coiled hose is 3/8" thick is about a foot long and stretches to 9 feet. The straight nozzle releases a jet spray. The lever can be held down or hooked down so you don't have to hold it down yourself. When you release the lever, the water flow shuts off completely. So there is no need to turn water off.
- 4" on center 2 handle chrome faucet
- 9 feet long x 3/8" thick polyurethane heavy duty coiled hose
- Full spray head with with on/off flow control button
- 3/4" Garden Hose female thread connection
- Full spray head w/hold down comfortable lever that shuts off when not in use
- Sprayer Holder
- Vacuum Breaker
- Sprayer Holder
- Maximum flow 2.5 gallons per minute
- Drain & Strainer: 3-1/2" chrome drain with "spin-n-lock" strainer/hair trap
- Simply twist the knob on the drain to fill tub or drain the water
- Regular P-Trap
Includes Hinged Grate:
Floor grate made from heavy duty high density polyethylene plastic will not rust and provides a raised flooring to keep dogs' feet out of the shampoo suds, water and debris. The floor grate is available with no hinges (one full piece) or a hinged grate, which makes it so easy to clean out your drain. The hinged grate is hinged in the middle. One side lifts up over the drain. Much more convenient to keep your drain free of hair and debris.
- Made of heavy duty high density polyethylene plastic
- Dimensions: 3"H x 23"W x 57"L
- Holes: 3/4" Square
- Will not rust
- Provides a raised floor
- Keeps animals feet off the bottom of the tub
- Hinged for easy drain cleaning
Includes Bottle Holder:
Solid 20 gauge 304 stainless steel. Holds four 32 ounce bottles, rolled towels or Grooming Tools.
All freight truck shipments ship to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses, which freight companies consider limited access areas.
- Commercial Address: A delivery to a business location. A business in a commercial district. These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential Address: A residential delivery is defined as delivery to a location that is a home. A home or business in a residential zone. Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
Dog Bathing Systems and Tables usually ship in 9-12 weeks by Motor Freight. Cages usually ship in 11-13 weeks by Motor Freight. The freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center terminal closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Liftgate Service: (Optional additional cost)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground). We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock, forklift or manpower to help.
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a delivery truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain extremely long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level because of the width or height. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items.
Inside Delivery: (Optional additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.) If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
No reviews found