Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders sub-total of $100.00 or more when shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
Solid stainless steel tub will last a lifetime. Hot/cold water ports & drain hole available on right or left side. The walk through design with pull out pull out steps makes transporting animal into the tub much easier on groomers and pets. Pull steps out to use and push in under the pet bath while bathing animals. Ramp Step is flush with tub edge when pushed under tub. Use your hand or foot to push or pull the step system. The step is on wheels which makes it very easy to maneuver, no bending down to move the step out of your way. Made of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will not rust! Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. The Groomers Best 58" ADA Elite Tub w/Pull Out meets ADA requirements for wheel chair accessibility. Drain cannot be located on same side as steps.
The tub will have 3 port holes so you can use a 4" faucet or an 8" faucet if you ever decide too. It comes with a stainless still plug that matches the tub stainless so you can plug the port hole that is not being used. The ramp location will be on the opposite side of the faucet water ports. Example: If you choose right side faucet water ports, the ramp will be on the left side.
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the faucet water ports and drain location to your needs.
- View Bathing System Information
- Construction: Fully welded 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel with an attractive, durable exterior spray on texture finish
- Inside Measurement: 5" Deep x 23" Front to back x 58" Wide x 54" High
- Outside Measurement: 5" Deep x 24.5" Front to back x 59.5" Wide x 54" High
- Weight Limit: 350 lbs
- Legs: Strong 1-3/8" diameter tubular stainless steel legs
- Steps/Ramp: Pull Out/Push In non-slip stainless steel steps with rolling castors
- Steps/Ramp Dimensions: 12-3/8" W x 21" L
- Raised Grate: Removable upper tray for smaller dogs
- Restraint Bars: 3 bars on back wall and 2 on front wall
- Door Entry: Includes easy to remove door for 12-3/8" x 3" walk thru opening
- Wheelchair Access Area: 41" Wide (between side leg and step edge)
- Tub Assembly: Delivered Fully Assembled
All freight truck shipments ship to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses, which freight companies consider limited access areas.
- Commercial Address: A delivery to a business location. A business in a commercial district. These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential Address: A residential delivery is defined as delivery to a location that is a home. A home or business in a residential zone. Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
Dog Bathing Systems and Tables usually ship in 9-12 weeks by Motor Freight. Cages usually ship in 11-13 weeks by Motor Freight. The freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center terminal closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Liftgate Service: (Optional additional cost)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground). We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock, forklift or manpower to help.
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a delivery truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain extremely long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level because of the width or height. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items.
Inside Delivery: (Optional additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.) If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
No reviews found