Delivery time is noted on each product page.
View each product page
30 day return
View visit "My Account"
ORDER ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10PM - 2PM
Saturday & Sunday: Not Available
- Free ground shipping on orders sub-total of $100.00 or more when shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
- American Express
For large companies only; such as construction, plumbing, electric companies and etc. Please contact us 936-894-3292 to arrange to pay by check.
The AquaQuest Tub by PetLift has truly set the standard for all others to follow. The AquaQuest was the very first walk-in tub engineered and developed for the professional grooming industry! This animal bath is used by more professionals worldwide because of its unique and ground-breaking design that focuses on the exact needs of each groomer and their animals. Cove molded edges increase tub wall integrity. This finely crafted 16-gauge stainless steel tub allows for easy walk-in ability for larger animals with a convenient ramp that extends and withdraws into the face of the tub. Both the ramp and the slide-away stainless steel door allow easy access, but even more so, can be operated with one hand allowing the groomer to safely and efficiently handle each pet. The Petlift 58" Aqua Quest Stainless Pet Bath with Roll-Out Portable Ramp, Door, Bottle Holder, Floor Grate, GB Drain Kit with Strainer and 8" T&S Faucet. Technically speaking, the AquaQuest raises the bar!
How do I choose where I want my plumbing?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water ports location to your needs.
- View Tub Measurements with 8" Faucet Water Ports
- Construction: 16 gauge 304 all stainless steel tub. FULLY WELDED, seamless
- Weight Limit: Accommodates breeds up to 300 LBS
- Inside Dimensions: 58" W x 57" High x 15" Deep X 23" Front to Back
- Outside Dimensions: 60" W x 57" High x 15" Deep X 25" Front to Back
- Front Panels: Double reinforced front panels
- Moulding: Cove molding on all edges
- Water Port Holes: 8" faucet water port holes
- Ramp: Telescoping full extension ramp with non-slip rubber padding
- Door: Removable stainless steel front door with handle, lifts up from opening.
- Includes: Drain, Restraints and Ramp
- Restraint Hooks: 2 types of animal restraints
- Restraint Bar: 1 tie out bar with floating ring and 2 eye hooks)
- Levelers: Four bolt down adjustable feet
- Warranty: 10 years
Includes T&S Brass 8" Wall Mount Faucet: (TS-PG-8WREV)
- View Faucet Specs
- View Faucet Parts Description
- 8" centers
- Pressure: 20 - 125 ps
- Temperature: 40 degree F - 140 degree F
- Flow Rate: 4.12 GPM @ 60 ps
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Lightweight for easy, all-day use
- Coiled polyurethane hose which stretches up to 9 foot
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Wall-mounted mixing faucet
- Swivel adapter
- Built-in vacuum breaker (generally required by code)
- Built-in spring checks prevent cross flow of water
- Rubber Grip
- 1/2" NPT female inlets
- Includes hose hanger hook (holds sprayer when not in use)
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1
- NSF Exempt
- Low Lead Content (0.25% Max)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- NSF/ANSI 372 (Lead Content)
Wall mount 8" mixing faucet, compression cartridges with spring checks, lever handles, vacuum breaker, 9 ft coiled hose with angled aluminum spray valve and 1/2" NPT female inlets. Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1.
Legal Notices: Attention California Consumers: CA Prop #65 Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Includes Bottle Holder: (A10-810-4)
Our convenient bottle rack hangs easily on any PetLift tub, and keeps shampoo close to hand. This 16 gauge stainless steel holder, holds 4 easily refillable, 16 oz bottles. Easy to clean and sanitize this 304 grade stainless steel holder has paw print cut-out designs! Can be used for towels or grooming tools.
Includes Floor Grate: (A80-HR2-58SS)
Stainless Steel rack has tightly spaced grids and provides a comfortable secure clean surface. Keeps animal out of standing water, and shortens rinsing and drying time. 49" long x 21.5" wide (front to back) x 2" high.
Includes Smartway Hair Trap Interceptor: (PL-625)
PetLifts new HAIR TRAP prevents clogging of traps and sewer pipes. Features a revolutionary CLEAN OUT CYLINDER that traps the hair and easily lifts out from the top of the drain for easy cleaning. Easy to install eliminates the trouble of crawling under tubs to clean messy traps and costly plumbing bills. Includes drain.
- View Hair Trap Interceptor Specs
Optional Stainless Shelf:
The AquaShelf conveniently keeps towels, shampoo bottles, and tub accessories within easy reach during bathing. Made of 16 gauge 304 grade stainless steel this shelf easily installs on top of the backsplash wall.
Shelf Height: 9"
Shelf Depth: 10" (front to back)
All freight truck shipments ship to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses, which freight companies consider limited access areas.
- Commercial - Addresses that are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock. Addresses in a business district.
- Residential - Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address.
Usually ships in 2-4 weeks by Motor Freight. Shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes states or countries, PR, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
The freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
- Liftgate Service: (Optional additional cost)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground). We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock, forklift or manpower to help unload.
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as cages over 6 foot in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items.
- Inside Delivery: (Optional additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.) If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
No reviews found